Charleville Dog Show
Sunday 26th June 2017
Categories: Sponsored by Dan Watson, Colemanswell, Charleville.
· Best Family Pet – any breed small dog
· Best Family Pet – any breed large dog
· Any variety Terrier type
· Any variety Gundog or Working dog
· Any variety Toy type
· Any variety Puppy
· Best Rescue Dog – any breed
· Best Tricks – any breed
· Best Dressed Dog – any breed
· Junior Handler – any breed handled by child under 15 years
· Small Dog – any variety to be shown by adult (not the same dog as shown in the children’s class)
The winners of each category will be entered for the ‘Best in Show’ competition. Sponsored by Kerry Agri Business.
Rosettes and prizes in all classes.
Sponsored by Dan Watson, Colemanswell, Charleville
Entries on the day (entries will be taken before each category). Entry fee €5 per dog per category. Judging will begin at 2.00pm.
THE IRISH SHOWS ASSOCIATION & KILGARVAN SHOW SOCIETY Present
THE PUPPY PARLOUR KENMARE MUNSTER DOG CHAMPIONSHIP (Open to all Breeds)
Sponsored by: Eileen Murphy O’Shea Kenmare Puppy Parlour
Prize Fund: €400.
RULES AND CONDITIONS
1. Small dog any breed to be handled by a child under 16 at all Shows.
2. Large dog any breed to be handled by an Adult at all shows.
3. TWO DOGS FROM EACH CLASS AND EACH SHOW TO QUALIFY
4. Entries in this championship may compete in any other classes at Kilgarvan Show.
5. All dogs must enter ring without rosettes.
6. These rules should be read in conjunction with the Irish Shows Association Rules.
7. Please forward the names of the qualifiers to the secretary of the Kilgarvan show on or before 26th July 2017.
Entry Fee: To Qualifying Show €3.00; to Final €6.00
PRIZES: 1st €100; 2nd €50; 3rd €30; 4th €20 (in each class).
The Puppy Parlour Trophy for the Champion Dog.
Final: Kilgarvan Show Sunday 6th August 2017